Welcome to NorthPointe Community Church!
We are a Christ-centered church that offers you a place to grow.
Our teaching is Bible-based and personally relevant – for those who already have a relationship with Jesus Christ as well as for those who are contemplating the claims of Christianity.
It is our mission and habit to show God’s love in practical ways to the people in our community. We believe that small things done with great love will change the world. We want you to know that we care about you and desire for this to be a place where you will feel at home and accepted.
I look forward to connecting with you. The best is yet to come!
What you can expect…
Our Sunday service time is 10:00am. We meet at the Summit Leadership Foundation building- just look for the NPCC signs on Sunday mornings.
- You can come as you are; the dress is casual.
- No need to stop for coffee; we brew some of the Tri-Cities finest coffee from The Coffee Company in Elizabethton.
- The people are friendly; you will be welcome but not put on the spot.
- The music is contemporary and upbeat; participation is encouraged.
- The messages are relevant: what you hear on Sunday you will use during the week.
- The atmosphere is enjoyable; people usually hang around after church for one more cup of coffee and a chat.
Whether you are just checking out the claims of Christ, you are without a church home, you want a place to serve, or you just want to worship with other believers. Join us at NorthPointe!